- Instructor: Heidi Sommer
- Lectures: 13
- Students: 4694
- Duration: 10 weeks
Bioseparations engineering refers to the systematic study of the scientific and engineering principles utilized for large-scale purification of biological products: biopharmaceuticals, biochemicals, foods, nutraceuticals and diagnostic reagents. Bioseparations engineering, both as an academic topic as well as an industrial practice has undergone significant growth and increase in importance in the past decade. Its entry into academia as a taught course took place as usually happens with any new topic: at the postgraduate level. It is now taught as a regular course in many undergraduate chemical and biomolecular engineering programs. It is also taught either as a separate course or indeed as a component of bioprocess engineering in almost all undergraduate and postgraduate programs in biotechnology.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Overview of bioseparations engineering
Properties of biological material
Membrane based bioseparation
Miscellaneous bioseparation processes