- Instructor: Heidi Sommer
- Lectures: 4
- Students: 21301
- Duration: 10 weeks
Banking is an integral part of the modern economy. But the
nature and functions of modern banks have evolved over a long
period of time. The idea of banking evolved with the idea of
money.Banking business is mainly linked to lending. Moneylender
is to be found in every society-ancient or modern; advanced or
backward. The ten commandments of Moses, Quoran,
Manusmrity, Kautilya’s Arthashastra all have references to
moneylenders and rate of interest. Modern banks also undertake
foreign exchange transactions. The priests in temples took
advantage of the sanctity of the temples, collected people’s savings
and did lending business. In the middle ages, banking business
was carried by the individuals. Then came partnership and today
in all countries banking is carried out by joint stock companies
and is regulated by the Government.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
This tutorial has been intended for the users willing to take the human computer interactions as a next level of study in their career.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
The basic knowledge of Graphical User Interface, Object Oriented Programming and software tools and menus are the only prerequisite for this tutorial.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills