- Instructor: Alper Karakus
- Lectures: 19
- Students: 11697
- Duration: 10 weeks
Artificial intelligence is the intelligence demonstrated by machines, in contrast to the intelligence displayed by humans.
This course by Academy Europe covers the basic concepts of various fields of artificial intelligence like Artificial Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Genetic algorithms etc., and its implementation in Python.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
We assume that the reader has basic knowledge about Artificial Intelligence and Python programming. He/she should be aware about basic terminologies used in AI along with some useful python packages like nltk, OpenCV, pandas, OpenAI Gym, etc.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial will be useful for graduates, post graduates, and research students who either have an interest in this subject or have this subject as a part of their curriculum. The reader can be a beginner or an advanced learner.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
AI with Python – Primer Concept
AI with Python – Getting Started
AI with Python – Machine Learning
AI with Python – Data Preparation
AI with Python – Supervised Learning: Classification
AI with Python – Supervised Learning: Regression
AI with Python – Logic Programming
AI with Python - Unsupervised Learning: Clustering
AI with Python – Natural Language Processing
AI with Python – NLTK Package
AI with Python – Analyzing Time Series Data
AI with Python – Speech Recognition
AI with Python – Heuristic Search
AI with Python – Gaming
AI with Python – Neural Networks
AI with Python – Reinforcement Learning
AI with Python – Genetic Algorithms
AI with Python – Computer Vision
AI with Python – Deep Learning