- Instructor: Andreas Buchwieser
- Lectures: 15
- Students: 1891
- Duration: 10 weeks
Web Analytics is a technique that you can employ to collect, measure, report, and analyze your website data. It is normally carried out to analyze the performance of a website and optimize its web usage.
Web Analytics is an indispensable technique for all those people who run their business online. This is a comprehensive tutorial by Academy Europe that covers all the basics of web analytics.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before proceeding with this tutorial, it is expected that you have a basic understanding of how to develop professional websites and how to attract web traffic.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is designed for SEO professionals as well as beginners who would like to learn the basics of Web Analytics and its techniques.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Web Analytics - Introduction
Web Analytics - Google Analytics
Web Analytics - Optimizely
Web Analytics - KISSmetrics
Web Analytics - Crazy Egg
Web Analytics - Key Metrics
Web Analytics - Data Sources
Web Analytics - Segmentation
Web Analytics - Dashboards
Web Analytics - Conversion
Web Analytics - Emerging Analytics
Web Analytics A/B Testing
Automated Reporting & Annotation
Web Analytics - Actionable Reporting
Web Analytics - Terminology