- Instructor: Andrea Neumann
- Lectures: 15
- Students: 163
- Duration: 10 weeks
UML (Unified Modeling Language) is a standard language for specifying, visualizing, constructing, and documenting the artifacts of software systems. UML was created by the Object Management Group (OMG) and UML 1.0 specification draft was proposed to the OMG in January 1997. It was initially started to capture the behavior of complex software and non-software system and now it has become an OMG standard. This tutorial gives a complete understanding on UML.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the fundamentals of UML. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise from where you can take yourself to the next levels.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
No specific skill is required as a prerequisite to understand the learning material in this tutorial. The reader must be enthusiastic to acquire knowledge on UML.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
UML - Overview
UML - Building Blocks
UML - Architecture
UML - Modeling Types
UML - Basic Notations
UML - Standard Diagrams
UML - Class Diagram
UML - Object Diagrams
UML - Component Diagrams
UML - Deployment Diagrams
UML - Use Case Diagrams
UML - Interaction Diagrams
UML - Statechart Diagrams
UML - Activity Diagrams
Completion of Course