- Instructor: Alessandro Merino Vicente
- Lectures: 11
- Students: 1810
- Duration: 10 weeks
In this course, all the important concepts from the introduction of transistors along with the amplifier action of transistor will be disscussed. In addition, we will cover all the topics related to all the major types of transistor amplifiers in detail.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Materials - Introduction
Transistor - Overview
Transistor Regions of Operation
Transistor Load Line Analysis
Transistor as an Amplifier
Methods of Transistor Biasing
Course of Completion