- Instructor: Yeonshil Park
- Lectures: 11
- Students: 2125
- Duration: 10 weeks
Estimation techniques are of utmost importance in software development life cycle, where the time required to complete a particular task is estimated before a project begins. Estimation is the process of finding an estimate, or approximation, which is a value that can be used for some purpose even if input data may be incomplete, uncertain, or unstable. This course by Academy Europe discusses various estimation techniques such as estimation using Function Points, Use-Case Points, Wideband Delphi technique, PERT, Analogy, etc.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). In addition, you should have a basic understanding of software programming using any programming language.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
If you are an aspiring project manager or project leader, then this tutorial is definitely for you. It will take you through all the important estimation techniques.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Estimation Techniques - Overview
Estimation Techniques - Function Points
Estimation Techniques - FP Counting Process
Estimation Techniques - Use-Case Points
Estimation Techniques - Wideband Delphi
Estimation Techniques - Three Point
Estimation Techniques - PERT
Estimation Techniques - Analogous
Estimation Techniques - WBS
Estimation Techniques - Planning Poker
Estimation Techniques - Testing