- Instructor: Cherry Wang
- Lectures: 14
- Students: 1337
- Duration: 10 weeks
Six Sigma is a methodology for pursuing continuous improvement in customer satisfaction and profit. It is a management philosophy attempting to improve effectiveness and efficiency. In this tutorial, you will learn what Six Sigma is and how to use Six Sigma in an organization.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand the basic functionality of Six Sigma.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
We assume the reades of this tutorial have prior exposure to Quality Control and Quality Assurance and related terminologies.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Six Sigma - Introduction
Six Sigma - Key Elements
Six Sigma - Organization
Six Sigma - Get Started
Six Sigma - Methodology
Six Sigma - Define Phase
Six Sigma - Measure Phase
Six Sigma - Analyze Phase
Six Sigma - Improve Phase
Six Sigma - Control Phase
Six Sigma - Technical Tools
Six Sigma - Defect Metrics
Six Sigma - Summary
Completion of Course