- Instructor: Alessandro Merino Vicente
- Lectures: 14
- Students: 2909
- Duration: 10 weeks
SIP is a signalling protocol designed to create, modify, and terminate a multimedia session over the Internet Protocol. It is an application layer protocol that incorporates many elements of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) and the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). This tutorial covers most of the topics required for a basic understanding of SIP and to get a feel of how it works.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial has been prepared for professionals aspiring to learn the basics of SIP and make a career in telecom testing.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a good grasp over preliminary networking concepts including some of the basic protocols such as TCP, UDP, HTTP, SMTP, and VoIP.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Session Initiation Protocol - Introduction
SIP - Network Elements
SIP - Basic Call Flow
SIP - Messaging
SIP - Response Codes
SIP - Headers
SIP - Session Description Protocol
SIP - The Offer/Answer Model
SIP - Mobility
SIP - Forking
SIP - Proxies and Routing
SIP to PSTN
SIP - Codecs
SIP - B2BUA