- Instructor: Mark Thomasson
- Lectures: 39
- Students: 562
- Duration: 10 weeks
SAP has the largest market share of all ERP systems & commands unparalleled premium in the ERP & IT market. These basic course by Academy Europe will introduce the SAP ERP, Business suite, SAP Modules, GUI and process to become a SAP consultant.
|Tutorial||Introduction to SAP Introduction to SAP and Why it is required ?|
|Tutorial||SAP Business Suite|
|Tutorial||SAP Modules Introductions|
|Tutorial||How to choose Best SAP Module for your career|
|Tutorial||How to become SAP consultant|
|Tutorial||How to get a SAP Certification|
|Tutorial||SAP GUI & Navigation Tutorial|
|Tutorial||How to install SAP IDES for Practice|
|Tutorial||What is mySAP?|
|Tutorial||What is Netweaver?|
|Tutorial||How to Display Technical Names in SAP|
|Tutorial||SAP Molga List for ALL Countries|
|Tutorial||How to Execute SAP Reports|
|Tutorial||How to use SAP variant|
|Tutorial||Top 50 SAP Interview Questions|
|Tutorial||What is SAP Business Blueprint?|
|Tutorial||What is the Full Form and Meaning of ERP?|
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
This tutorial has been intended for the users willing to take the human computer interactions as a next level of study in their career.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
The basic knowledge of Graphical User Interface, Object Oriented Programming and software tools and menus are the only prerequisite for this tutorial.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Introduction to SAP Introduction to SAP and Why it is required ?
SAP Business Suite
SAP Modules Introductions
How to choose Best SAP Module for your career
How to become SAP consultant
How to get a SAP Certification
How to install SAP IDES for Practice
What is mySAP?
What is Netweaver?
How to Display Technical Names in SAP
SAP Molga List for ALL Countries
How to Execute SAP Reports
How to use SAP variant
Top 50 SAP Interview Questions
What is SAP Business Blueprint?
What is the Full Form and Meaning of ERP?
What is Full form of SAP?