- Instructor: Anna Violante
- Lectures: 17
- Students: 1929
- Duration: 10 weeks
SAP Business Warehouse (BW) integrates data from different sources, transforms and consolidates the data, does data cleansing, and storing of data as well. It also includes data modeling, administration and staging area.
SAP Business Intelligence (BI) means analyzing and reporting of data from different heterogeneous data sources. It allows you to acquire data from multiple data sources, data staging, which can be further distributed to different BI systems. A SAP Business Intelligence system can work as a target system for data transfer or source system for distribution of data to different BI targets.
This is a simple tutorial that covers the basics of SAP Business Intelligence and how to handle its various other components.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial is prepared for those readers who wish to learn the essentials as well as the enhancements of SAP BI and bring it in practice. This tutorial is intended to make you comfortable in getting started with SAP BI and its various other modules.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
This is a simple tutorial and the concepts explained here can be easily understood. The readers should have a good understanding of data warehousing concepts as it is very important. Also, it will certainly help, if you have ample business knowledge on various application areas and a little experience of ABAP Language.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
SAP BW - Overview of SAP BI
SAP BW - Data Warehousing
SAP BW - Data Flow
SAP BW - Transformation
SAP BW - InfoArea, Object and Catalog
SAP BW - DataStore Objects & Types
SAP BW - Write Optimized DSO
SAP BW - Infoset
SAP BW - InfoCube
SAP BW - Virtual InfoProvider
SAP BW - MultiProvider
SAP BW - Flat File Data Transfer
SAP BW - DB Connect
SAP BW - Universal Data Connect
SAP BW - Process Chain
SAP BW - Reporting
Completion of Course