- Instructor: Justin Park
- Lectures: 22
- Students: 3863
- Duration: 10 weeks
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) tool helps to automate and streamline business forecast, planning, and consolidation activities in an organization. It is used to support all operational and financial activities in an organization. Using SAP BPC, it also becomes easier to use reporting tools. This course by Academy Europe explains the key concepts of SAP BPC.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
You need to have a basic understanding of any programming language to make the most of this tutorial. However, moderate skills in BI, ABAP, and data modeling is a plus.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is designed for those who want to learn the basics of SAP BPC and advance in the field of software development.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
SAP BPC - Overview
SAP BPC - Terminologies
SAP BPC - Applications
SAP BPC - Model Design
SAP BPC - Data Loading
SAP BPC - Reporting
SAP BPC - Planning
SAP BPC - Business Logic
SAP BPC - Business Functions
SAP BPC - Process Flow Management
SAP BPC - Word Integration
SAP BPC - PowerPoint Integration
SAP BPC - Essential Tools
SAP BPC - Business Process Flows
SAP BPC - Consolidation
SAP BPC - Preparing Elimination
SAP BPC - Configuring Elimination
SAP BPC - Embedded Environment
SAP BPC - Security
SAP BPC - Hot Analysis
SAP BPC - Park N Go