- Instructor: Ramesh Dharmaraj
- Lectures: 37
- Students: 4662
- Duration: 10 weeks
SAP BO Data Services (BODS) is an ETL tool used for data integration, data quality, data profiling and data processing. It allows you to integrate, transform trusted data-to-data warehouse system for analytical reporting.
BO Data Services consists of a UI development interface, metadata repository, data connectivity to source and target system and management console for scheduling of jobs. This introductory course by Academy Europe gives a brief overview of the features of SAP BODS and how to use it in a systematic manner.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before you start proceeding with this tutorial, we assume that you have basic knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence. Basic knowledge of any RDBMS would be an added advantage.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial will help all those readers who want to create their own local repository, configure a job server, start basic job development and execute the job to extract data from source systems and load the data to target systems after performing transformations, look-ups and validations.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
DW & ETL
SAP BO Data Services
SAP BODS Repository
SAP BODS Datastores & Formats
Data Flow & Work Flow
SAP BODS Transforms
SAP BODS Administration