- Instructor: Yeonshil Park
- Lectures: 18
- Students: 3460
- Duration: 10 weeks
Analysis Edition for OLAP, the business intelligence reporting tool, is a part of SAP BusinessObjects product suite. This is a handy tool for business users for analytical and ad hoc reporting. Using this tool, business users can create basic, medium, and complex reports from transactional data available in OLAP data sources such as SAP BW and HANA to meet the business requirements. This tutorial explains the key concepts of SAP BO Analysis Edition for OLAP.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
You need to have the required skills to unearth relevant data and analyze it in order to create professional Business Intelligence reports. You should have a basic understanding about OLAP data sources such as SAP Business Warehouse, HANA Modeling views, etc.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is designed for all those readers who want to learn the basics of SAP BO Analysis Edition for OLAP and implement it to analyze data with the help of this tool.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
SAP BO Analysis - Overview
SAP BO Analysis - User Interface
SAP BO Analysis - Create a Workspace
SAP BO Analysis - Analyses
SAP BO Analysis - Crosstabs
SAP BO Analysis - Charts
SAP BO Analysis - Chart Types & Styles
SAP BO Analysis - Using Filters
SAP BO Analysis - Sorting
SAP BO Analysis - Conditional Formatting
SAP BO Analysis - Calculations
SAP BO Analysis - Aggregations
SAP BO Analysis - Hierarchies
SAP BO Analysis - Sheets
SAP BO Analysis - Sharing Workspaces
SAP BO Analysis - Export Options
SAP BO Analysis - Connecting to SAP BW