- Instructor: Nikola Bendic
- Lectures: 12
- Students: 646
- Duration: 10 weeks
SAP Business Explorer (BEx) provides you the set of tools to perform reporting, query analysis and to support strategic decisions. It is a complete product which provides different reporting procedures and an analysis tool to run queries and reports with SAP NetWeaver BI System. You can also use Business Explorer to broadcast the objects created under Business Explorer.
SAP Business Explorer is a front-end tool to run different types of reports, analyze data and perform business planning on top of OLAP cubes which are stored in SAP Business Warehouse System.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
This is a simple course and the concepts explained here can be easily understood. The readers should have a good understanding of SAP BW concepts. In addition, it will certainly help if you have ample business knowledge on various application areas and a little experience regarding the use of Queries, Reporting and Business Objects Reporting and Dashboard Tools.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This course is prepared for those readers who wish to learn the essentials as well as the enhancements of SAP BW and various options for querying, reporting, broadcasting and integration for the objects created in SAP Business Explorer.
This course is intended to make you comfortable in getting started with SAP BEx Query Designer, Analyzer, WAD and Broadcaster along with integration options with SAP Business Objects.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
SAP BEx - Overview
SAP BEx - Architecture
SAP BEx - Query Designer
SAP BEx - Query Designer Features
SAP BEx - Web
SAP BEx - Web Integration
SAP BEx - Analyzer
SAP BEx - Analysis Functions
SAP BEx - Objects
SAP BEx - Accessibility Mode
SAP BEx - Information Broadcasting
SAP BEx - Integration With BO