- Instructor: Andrea Neumann
- Lectures: 23
- Students: 1777
- Duration: 10 weeks
SAP Basis refers to the administration of SAP system that includes activities like installation and configuration, load balancing, and performance of SAP applications running on Java stack and SAP ABAP. This includes the maintenance of different services related to database, operating system, application and web servers in SAP system landscape and stopping and starting the system. This course by Academy Europe will walk you through the different features of SAP Basis.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
The course is designed for beginners with little or no SAP Basis experience. But you need to have a basic understanding of SAP basics to make the most of this tutorial.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is designed for all those readers who are willing to learn SAP Basis administration in simple and easy steps.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
SAP Basis - Overview
SAP Basis - Installation of SAP GUI
SAP Basis - GUI Selection
System Landscape & Architecture
SAP Basis - Hardware & Software Installation
SAP Basis - NW System
SAP Basis - NW Architecture
SAP Basis - SAP Client Administration
SAP Basis - User Activities
SAP Basis - Number of Login Attempts
SAP Basis - Job Processing
SAP Basis - Unscheduling a Background Job
SAP Basis - Monitoring a Background Job
SAP Basis - Deleting a Background Job
SAP Basis - Managing Transports
SAP Basis - Managing Transport Routes
SAP Basis - Patch Management
SAP Basis - Importing a Queue
SAP Basis - Kernel Upgrade and Patching
SAP Basis - System Monitoring
SAP Basis - Remote Function Call
SAP Basis - RFC Between SAP ECC & HANA
SAP Basis - New Dimensional Product