- Instructor: Philippe Plattard
- Lectures: 11
- Students: 7921
- Duration: 10 weeks
Python is a general-purpose high level programming language that is widely used in data science and for producing deep learning algorithms.
This brief course by Academy Europe introduces Python and its libraries like Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Matplotlib; frameworks like Theano, TensorFlow, Keras. The tutorial explains how the different libraries and frameworks can be applied to solve complex real world problems.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before you proceed with this tutorial, we assume that you have prior exposure to Python, Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Matplotib, Windows, any Linux distribution, prior basic knowledge of Linear Algebra, Calculus, Statistics and basic machine learning techniques.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial has been prepared for professionals aspiring to learn the basics of Python and develop applications involving deep learning techniques such as convolutional neural nets, recurrent nets, back propagation, etc.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Python Deep Learning - Introduction
Python Deep Learning - Environment
Python Deep Basic Machine Learning
Artificial Neural Networks
Deep Neural Networks
Python Deep Learning - Fundamentals
Training a Neural Network
Python Deep Learning - Applications
Libraries and Frameworks
Python Deep Learning - Implementations