- Instructor: Frank Gunther
- Lectures: 13
- Students: 18087
- Duration: 10 weeks
Blockchain is the current buzz that is dominating the software development trends. The development and designing of Blockchain involves three major components: client, miner and blockchain. This tutorial is aimed to give you a crisp understanding of the process of building your own blockchain.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Any programming enthusiast who wants to keep in pace with the recent trend of Blockchain development can gain from this tutorial. If you are a learner interested to learn the basics of Blockchain Development, this tutorial aptly suits your needs.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
This tutorial is written assuming that the learner has an idea on programming in Python and a basic idea on Blockchain. If you are new to any of these concepts, we suggest you to pick tutorials based on these concepts first before you plunge into this tutorial.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Python Blockchain - Introduction
Python Blockchain - Developing Client
Python Blockchain - Client Class
Python Blockchain - Transaction Class
Creating Multiple Transactions
Python Blockchain - Block Class
Python Blockchain - Creating Genesis Block
Python Creating Blockchain
Python Blockchain - Adding Genesis Block
Python Blockchain - Creating Miners
Python Blockchain - Adding Blocks
Python Blockchain - Scope and Conclusion
Completion of Course