- Instructor: Elsa Nielsen
- Lectures: 17
- Students: 45
- Duration: 10 weeks
Pybrain is an open-source library for Machine learning implemented using python. The library offers you some easy to use training algorithms for networks, datasets, trainers to train and test the network.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of Python and Machine Learning.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is designed for software programmers who want to learn the basics of Pybrain and its programming concepts in a simple and easy manner. This tutorial will give enough understanding on the various functionalities of Pybrain with suitable examples.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
PyBrain - Overview
PyBrain - Environment Setup
PyBrain - Introduction to PyBrain Networks
PyBrain - Working With Networks
PyBrain - Working with Datasets
PyBrain - Datasets Types
PyBrain - Importing Data For Datasets
PyBrain - Training Datasets on Networks
PyBrain - Testing Network
PyBrain - Working with Feed-Forward Networks
PyBrain - Working with Recurrent Networks
Training Network Using Optimization Algorithms
PyBrain - Layers
PyBrain - Connections
PyBrain - Reinforcement Learning Module
PyBrain - API & Tools
PyBrain - Examples