- Instructor: Heidi Sommer
- Lectures: 13
- Students: 3911
- Duration: 10 weeks
This course by Academy Europe explains how Pinterest can be used as a digital marketing tool. Starting with an introduction to social media marketing, it moves on to explain the basic features of Pinterest, types of Pinterest accounts, and the terminology used in Pinterest. In addition, it describes how you can plan a Pinterest campaign and elaborates how best Pinterest can be applied for the purpose of digital marketing.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
We assume the readers have excellent communication skills, a creative eye for graphics design, typography, or imagery. It is a plus if you are a regular user of social media.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is meant for beginners who are keen to market their business on the Internet. New business owners can find a basic idea of how to market their business on Pinterest. Advanced users can find new tips and motivation for marketing their business. For all other enthusiastic readers, this tutorial is a good learning material.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Digital Marketing - Introduction
Pinterest Marketing - Basics
Pinterest Marketing - Account Settings
Pinterest Marketing - Interface
Pinterest Marketing - Pinning
Pinterest Marketing - Pinnable Images
Pinterest Marketing - Rich Pins
Pinterest Marketing - Promote Your Pins
Pinterest Marketing - Promoted Pins
Pinterest Marketing - Tracking the Traffic
Pinterest Marketing - Planning a Campaign
Pinterest Marketing - Drive Traffic
Generate Customer Loyalty