- Instructor: Jannik Schulz
- Lectures: 15
- Students: 1978
- Duration: 10 weeks
OpenShift is a cloud development Platform as a Service (PaaS) developed by Red Hat. It is an open source development platform, which enables the developers to develop and deploy their applications on cloud infrastructure. It is very helpful in developing cloud-enabled services. This tutorial will help you understand OpenShift and how it can be used in the existing infrastructure. All the examples and code snippets used in this tutorial are tested and working code, which can be simply used in any OpenShift setup by changing the current defined names and variables.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial has been prepared for those who want to understand the features and functionalities of OpenShift and learn how it can help in building cloud-enabled services and applications.
After completing this tutorial, readers will be at a moderate level of understanding of OpenShift and its key building block. It will also give a fair idea on how to configure OpenShift in a preconfigured infrastructure and use it.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Readers who want to understand and learn OpenShift should have a basic knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes. Readers also need to have some understanding of system administration, infrastructure, and network protocol communication.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
OpenShift - Overview
OpenShift - Types
OpenShift - Architecture
OpenShift - Environment Setup
OpenShift - Basic Concept
OpenShift - Getting Started
OpenShift - Build Automation
OpenShift - CLI
OpenShift - CLI Operations
OpenShift - Clusters
OpenShift - Application Scaling
OpenShift - Administration
OpenShift - Docker and Kubernetes
OpenShift - Security
Completion of Course