- Instructor: Martin Andersson
- Lectures: 16
- Students: 6774
- Duration: 10 weeks
This is a brief course that provides an overview of how to market your products and services using various online platforms. It describes various online marketing techniques such as Online Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Building SEO-Friendly Websites, Content Marketing, E-Mail marketing, as well as Web Analytics for Online Marketing. Moving forward, it also describes the impact of online marketing on the business and the pros and cons of online marketing.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
It is expected that the readers of this tutorial have a basic understanding of the general diction used in the domain of internet and online marketing. It will be an added advantage if the readers have an inclination towards marketing, creativity, and learning marketing techniques.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial will be extremely useful for all those readers who aspire to learn the ropes of online marketing. It is especially targeted at readers who want to make their career in online marketing and advertising.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Online Marketing Introduction
Online Marketing Terminology
SEO Friendly Website
Search Engine Marketing
Online Reputation Marketing
Online Marketing Efforts
Online Marketing - Impact, Pros & Cons
Celebrity Online Marketers