- Instructor: Mark Thomasson
- Lectures: 20
- Students: 410
- Duration: 10 weeks
Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK), formerly known as Computational Network Toolkit, is a free, easy-to-use, open-source, commercial-grade toolkit that enable us to train deep learning algorithms to learn like the human brain. It enables us to create some popular deep learning systems like feed-forward neural network time series prediction systems and Convolutional neural network (CNN) image classifiers.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course will be useful for graduates, post-graduates, and research students who either have an interest in Deep learning or Artificial Neural Networks or have this subject as a part of their curriculum. The reader can be a beginner or an advanced learner.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
The reader must have basic knowledge about Neural Networks. He/she should also be aware about basic terminologies used in Python programming concepts.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK)
Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK) - Getting Started
Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK) - CPU and GPU
CNTK - Sequence Classification
CNTK - Logistic Regression Model
CNTK - Neural Network (NN) Concepts
CNTK - Creating First Neural Network
CNTK - Training the Neural Network
CNTK - In-Memory and Large Datasets
CNTK - Measuring Performance
CNTK - Neural Network Classification
CNTK - Neural Network Binary Classification
CNTK - Neural Network Regression
CNTK - Classification Model
CNTK - Regression Model
CNTK - Out-of-Memory Datasets
CNTK - Monitoring the Model
CNTK - Convolutional Neural Network
CNTK - Recurrent Neural Network
Course of Completion