- Instructor: Jennifer Wiggins
- Lectures: 21
- Students: 18632
- Duration: 10 weeks
Marketing Management is an organizational discipline, which deals with the practical application of marketing orientation, techniques and methods in enterprises and organizations and with the management of a company’s marketing resources and activities. This is a brief introductory tutorial that explains the methodologies applied in the rapidly growing area of marketing management.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial will be useful for students from management streams who aspire to learn the basics of Marketing Management. Professionals, especially managers, aspirants of entrepreneurship, regardless of which sector or industry they belong to, can use this tutorial to learn how to apply the methods of Marketing Management in their respective enterprise.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
To understand this tutorial, it is advisable to have a foundation level knowledge of business and management studies. However, general students who wish to get a brief overview Marketing Management may find it quite useful.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Marketing Management - Overview
Marketing Management - Concepts
Marketing Management - Process
Marketing Management - Functions
Marketing Management - Environment
Marketing Management - Porter’s Five Forces
Marketing Management - Planning
Marketing Management - Research
Marketing Management - Research Process
Marketing Mngmt - Consumer Behavior
Marketing Management - OBB
Marketing Management - Segmentation
Marketing Mngmt - Demand Forecasting
Marketing Management - Product Life Cycle
Marketing Mngmt - Branding of a Product
Marketing Management - Brand Equity
Marketing Management - Pricing Decision
Marketing Mngmt - Promotion Decisions
Marketing Mngmt - Distribution Channels
Marketing Mngmt - Physical Distribution
Marketing Management - Advanced Topics