- Instructor: Elsa Nielsen
- Lectures: 13
- Students: 14861
- Duration: 10 weeks
Today’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) has far surpassed the hype of blockchain and quantum computing. The developers now take advantage of this in creating new Machine Learning models and to re-train the existing models for better performance and results. This course by Academy Europe will give an introduction to machine learning and its implementation in Artificial Intelligence.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
The learners of this tutorial are expected to know the basics of Python programming. Besides, they need to have a solid understanding of computer programing and fundamentals.
If you are new to this arena, we suggest you pick up tutorials based on these concepts first, before you embark on with Machine Learning.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial has been prepared for professionals aspiring to learn the complete picture of machine learning and artificial intelligence. This tutorial caters the learning needs of both the novice learners and experts, to help them understand the concepts and implementation of artificial intelligence.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Machine Learning - Introduction
Machine Learning - What Today’s AI Can Do?
Machine Learning - Traditional AI
Machine Learning - What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning - Categories
Machine Learning - Supervised
Machine Learning - Scikit-learn Algorithm
Machine Learning - Unsupervised
Machine Learning - Artificial Neural Networks
Machine Learning - Deep Learning
Machine Learning - Skills
Machine Learning - Implementing
Machine Learning - Conclusion