- Instructor: Robert Russel
- Lectures: 11
- Students: 2632
- Duration: 10 weeks
Logistic Regression is a statistical method of classification of objects. In this tutorial, we will focus on solving binary classification problem using logistic regression technique. This course by Academy Europe also presents a case study that will let you learn how to code and apply Logistic Regression in Python.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
This tutorial is written with an assumption that the learner is familiar with Python and its libraries, such as Pandas, Numpy, and Matplotlib. If you are new to Python or these libraries, we suggest you pick a tutorial based on them before you start your journey with Logistic Regression.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial has been prepared for students as well as professionals to gain a knowledge on performing Logistic Regression in Python.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Logistic Regression in Python - Introduction
Logistic Regression in Python - Case Study
Setting Up a Project
Logistic Regression in Python - Getting Data
Logistic Regression in Python - Restructuring Data
Logistic Regression in Python - Preparing Data
Logistic Regression in Python - Splitting Data
Logistic Regression in Python - Building Classifier
Logistic Regression in Python - Testing
Logistic Regression in Python - Limitations
Logistic Regression in Python - Summary