- Instructor: Heidi Sommer
- Lectures: 12
- Students: 309
- Duration: 10 weeks
Knowledge is more complicated than data or information, because it is subjective, often based on experience, and highly provisional. In this tutorial, we will learn how knowledge management treats both implied and explicit knowledge with the objective of summing up value to the organization. Knowledge management is an activity practiced by enterprises all over the world.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course will be useful for both academics and practitioners of knowledge management. It explores and builds on current ideas about the dynamics of knowledge in organizations, answering such questions as − ‘What is knowledge management?’ and ‘What does it mean in today’s companies and organizations?’
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
It is advisable to have a basic understanding of management and related subjects in order to understand the learning material in this tutorial.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Knowledge Management - Introduction
Models of Km Cycle
Knowledge Management - Models
Knowledge Management - Tools
Knowledge Management - Strategy
Knowledge Management - Metrics
Knowledge Management In organizations
Organizational Maturity Models
Knowledge Management - Team
Knowledge Management - Challenges
Knowledge Management - Leadership
Completion of Course