- Instructor: Nikola Bendic
- Lectures: 9
- Students: 219
- Duration: 10 weeks
Kanban is a management method for teams and organizations to visualize their work identify and eliminate bottlenecks and achieve dramatic operational improvements in terms of throughput and quality.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Kanban is a method to gradually improve whatever you do, whether software development, IT/ Ops, Staffing, Recruitment, Marketing and Sales or Procurement. In fact, almost any business function can benefit from applying Kanban to bring about significant benefits such as reduced lead time, increased throughput and much higher quality of products or services delivered.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Before you start proceeding with this tutorial, we are assuming that you are already aware about the basics of Agile and Scrum. If you are not well aware of these concepts, then we will suggest you go through our short tutorials on Agile and Scrum.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Kanban - Introduction
Kanban - Characteristics
Kanban - Project Management
Kanban - Agile
Kanban - Lean and Agile
Kanban - Scrum
Kanban - Tools 1
Kanban - Tools 2
Completion of Course