- Instructor: Deniz Pehlivanoglu
- Lectures: 24
- Students: 1086
- Duration: 10 weeks
International Marketing is the practice of marketing principles by industries in one or more than one country across the national borders. This course explains the basic concepts, strategies and challenges included in International Marketing.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial will be useful for students from management streams who aspire to learn the basics of International Marketing. Professionals, especially managers, aspirants of entrepreneurship regardless of which sector or industry they belong to, can use this course to learn how to apply the methods of International Marketing in their respective enterprise.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
The students of this course are expected to have a basic understanding of how an entrepreneur would expand his/her business from home country to one or more foreign country.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
International Marketing - Introduction
International Marketing - Objectives
Int Marketing - Basic Modes of Entry
International Marketing - Characteristics
International Marketing - Scope
International Marketing - Advantages
International Marketing - Tasks
International Marketing - World Trade
Int Marketing - India's Foreign Trade
Int Marketing - MNCS Characteristics
International & Domestic Marketing
International Marketing - Product Lifecycle
International Marketing - EPRG Framework
International Marketing - Major Factors
International Marketing - Political Risk
International Marketing - Import Quotas
International Marketing - Gatt
International Marketing - Policy Framework
Int Marketing - Market Segmentation
International Marketing - Market Selection
International Marketing - Mix
International Marketing - Branding
International Marketing - Pricing Strategies
Completion of Course