- Instructor: Sophie Poyet
- Lectures: 23
- Students: 1748
- Duration: 10 weeks
International Finance deals with the management of finances in a global business. It explains how to trade in international markets and how to exchange foreign currency, and earn profit through such activities. This diploma course by Academy Europe provides a brief overview of the current trends in finance, along with detailed inputs on the current global markets, foreign exchange markets, international capital markets, hedging and risk management, and strategic decision-making.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course is an easy and informative read for management students and finance professionals. The objective of this tutorial is to equip the readers with an understanding of the international financial system and its growing importance.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
To understand this course, it is advisable to have a foundation level knowledge of business and macroeconomics. In addition, general students who wish to get a brief overview International Finance may find it quite useful.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
International Finance & Global Markets
Foreign Exchange Markets
International Capital Markets
Hedging & Risk Management
Strategic Decision Making
Completion of Course