- Instructor: Andrea Neumann
- Lectures: 12
- Students: 9487
- Duration: 10 weeks
The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypermedia information systems. This is the foundation for data communication for the World Wide Web (i.e. internet) since 1990. HTTP is a generic and stateless protocol which can be used for other purposes as well using extensions of its request methods, error codes, and headers.
This course by Academy Europe is based on RFC-2616 specification, which defines the protocol referred to as HTTP/1.1. HTTP/1.1 is a revision of the original HTTP (HTTP/1.0). A major difference between HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1 is that HTTP/1.0 uses a new connection for each request/response exchange, where as HTTP/1.1 connection may be used for one or more request/response exchanges.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before proceeding with this tutorial, it is good to have a basic understanding of web concepts, web browsers, web servers, client and server architecture based software.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial has been prepared for computer science graduates and web developers to help them understand the basic to advanced level concepts related to Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
HTTP - Overview
HTTP - Parameters
HTTP - Messages
HTTP - Requests
HTTP - Responses
HTTP - Methods
HTTP - Status Codes
HTTP - Header Fields
HTTP - Caching
HTTP - URL Encoding
HTTP - Security
HTTP - Message Examples