- Instructor: Andreas Buchwieser
- Lectures: 17
- Students: 8193
- Duration: 10 weeks
HTML is a computer language devised to allow website creation. These websites can then be viewed by anyone else connected to the Internet. It is relatively easy to learn, with the basics being accessible to most people in one sitting; and quite powerful in what it allows you to create. It is constantly undergoing revision and evolution to meet the demands and requirements of the growing Internet audience under the direction of the » W3C, the organisation charged with designing and maintaining the language.
The definition of HTML is HyperText Markup Language.
- HyperText is the method by which you move around on the web — by clicking on special text called hyperlinks which bring you to the next page. The fact that it is hyper just means it is not linear — i.e. you can go to any place on the Internet whenever you want by clicking on links — there is no set order to do things in.
- Markup is what HTML tags do to the text inside them. They mark it as a certain type of text (italicised text, for example).
- HTML is a Language, as it has code-words and syntax like any other language.
How does it work?
HTML consists of a series of short codes typed into a text-file by the site author — these are the tags. The text is then saved as a html file, and viewed through a browser, like Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator. This browser reads the file and translates the text into a visible form, hopefully rendering the page as the author had intended. Writing your own HTML entails using tags correctly to create your vision. You can use anything from a rudimentary text-editor to a powerful graphical editor to create HTML pages.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
This tutorial has been intended for the users willing to take the human computer interactions as a next level of study in their career.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
The basic knowledge of Graphical User Interface, Object Oriented Programming and software tools and menus are the only prerequisite for this tutorial.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
HTML Text Formatting
HTML Coding Conventions