- Instructor: Erica Sandoval
- Lectures: 5
- Students: 2414
- Duration: 10 weeks
H2O is an open source Machine Learning framework with full-tested implementations of several widely-accepted ML algorithms. You just have to pick up the algorithm from its huge repository and apply it to your dataset. It contains the most widely used statistical and ML algorithms.
H2O provides an easy-to-use open source platform for applying different ML algorithms on a given dataset. It provides several statistical and ML algorithms including deep learning.
In this course by Academy Europe, we will consider examples and understand how to go about working with H2O.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
It is assumed that the learner has a basic understanding of Machine Learning and is familiar with Python.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is designed to help all those learners who are aiming to develop a Machine Learning model on a huge database.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
H2O - Introduction
H2O - Installation
H2O - Flow
H2O - Running Sample Application
H2O - AutoML