- Instructor: Felicia Steiner
- Lectures: 11
- Students: 1222
- Duration: 10 weeks
GSM is a globally accepted standard for digital cellular communications.
GSM uses narrowband Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) for providing voice and text based services over mobile phone networks.
So, this tutorial is divided into different chapters and describes the fundamental concepts and functionalities of GSM.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial has been designed for readers who want to understand the basics of GSM in very simple terms. This tutorial provides just about enough material to have a solid foundation on GSM from where you can move on to higher levels of expertise.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
A general awareness of some basics of telecommunications is sufficient to understand the concepts explained in this tutorial.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
GSM - Overview
GSM - Architecture
GSM - Specification
GSM - Addresses and Identifiers
GSM - Operations
GSM - Protocol Stack
GSM - User Services
GSM - Security and Encryption
GSM - Billing
GSM - Mobile Phones
Completion of Course