- Instructor: Barbara Wolff
- Lectures: 14
- Students: 2385
- Duration: 10 weeks
General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) is a Mobile Data Service accessible to GSM and IS-136 mobile phones users. This service is packet-switched and several number of users can divide the same transmission channel for transmitting the data. This tutorial helps you to understand GPRS Basics and should be your starting point.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This guide/tutorial is prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic to advanced concepts related to GPRS.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Before starting your practice with varied examples given in this reference; I am assuming that you are already aware of basic Telecom terminologies.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
GPRS - Overview
GPRS - Applications
GPRS - Architecture
GPRS - Protocol Stack
GPRS - Quality of Service
GPRS - Mobile Station Classes
GPRS - PDP Context
GPRS - Data Routing
GPRS - Access Modes & Access Point Names
GPRS - Network Processes
GPRS Billing Techniques
GPRS - Mobile Phones
GPRS - Summary
Completion of Course