- Instructor: Wiebke Hofmann
- Lectures: 7
- Students: 2152
- Duration: 10 weeks
More commonly known as “Future Proof”, Fiber to the home (FTTH) is a new technology to deliver a communication signal over optical fiber. It is an efficient and economic substitute of existing copper infrastructure including telephone and coaxial cable. This technology is effectual enough to provide much higher bandwidth to consumers and businesses. Therefore, this tutorial covers all the technical and economic aspects of FTTH and describes relevant terms in details.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial has been designed for all those readers who want to learn the basics of FTTH. It is developed in a simple language and all the technical terms are explained in detail with the objective to make it understandable to a wide range of readers. This tutorial is intended to make you comfortable in getting started with Fiber to the home technology and its various utilities.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Before starting with this tutorial, we expect that the reader to have a basic understanding of the FTTH technology as well as its associated terms.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
FTTH - Introduction
FTTH - PON
FTTH - GPON
FTTH - EPON
FTTH - XPON Evaluation
FTTH - Optical Distribution Network
Completion of Course