- Instructor: Deniz Pehlivanoglu
- Lectures: 18
- Students: 2655
- Duration: 10 weeks
Functional programming languages are specially designed to handle symbolic computation and list processing applications. Functional programming is based on mathematical functions. Some of the popular functional programming languages include: Lisp, Python, Erlang, Haskell, Clojure, etc.
This course by Academy Europe provides a brief overview of the most fundamental concepts of functional programming languages in general. In addition, it provides a comparative analysis of object-oriented programming and functional programming language in every example.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies in general and a good exposure to any programming language such as C, C++, or Java.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial will help all those readers who are keen to understand the basic concepts of functional programming. It is a very basic tutorial that has been designed keeping in mind the requirements of beginners.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Functional Programming - Introduction
Functional Programming - Function Types
Functional Programming - Call By Value
Functional Programming - Call By Reference
Functional Programming - Recursion
Higher Order Functions
Functional Programming - Data Types
Functional Programming - Polymorphism
Functional Programming - Strings
Functional Programming - Lists
Functional Programming - Tuple
Functional Programming - Records
Functional Programming - Lambda Calculus
Functional Programming - Lazy Evaluation
File I/O Operations
GURDEEP SINGHGood course