- Instructor: Victoria Spencer
- Lectures: 13
- Students: 4880
- Duration: 10 weeks
Entrepreneurship Development is a practice meant to improve entrepreneurial skills among people. In other words, it is the inculcation, advancement, and grooming of entrepreneurial skills into a person needed to establish and successfully run an enterprise.
Entrepreneurship Development provides people the required encouragement and business skill to help them establish a successful business. It is all about building a business from zero by coming up with new ideas and turning those ideas into a profitable business.
This course by Academy Europe will definitely help the readers to have a better understanding of the concepts of entrepreneurship.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
The readers of this tutorial are expected to have a basic understanding of how an entrepreneur would deal with a complex project having multiple dimensions and accomplish it without overshooting their resources.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial will be useful for students from management streams who aspire to learn the basics of Entrepreneurship Development. Professionals, especially managers, regardless of which sector or industry they belong to, can use this tutorial to learn how to apply the methods of Entrepreneurship Development in their respective enterprise.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Entrepreneurship - Introduction
Enterprise & Society
Entrepreneurship Development - Qualities
Mind vs. Money
Starting a Business
Industrial Policies & Regulations
Growth Strategies in Business
Entrepreneurship Development - Case Study
JAYAVARDHAN G VThe course was very helpful for me individually