- Instructor: Deniz Pehlivanoglu
- Lectures: 7
- Students: 3153
- Duration: 10 weeks
Engineering MATLAB® course introduces the students to the concepts of MATLAB® tools used in the solution of advanced engineering course work followed by engineering and technology students. Every chapter of this tutorial discusses the course material used to illustrate the direct connection between the theory and real-world applications encountered in the typical engineering and technology programs at most colleges.
Every chapter has a section, titled Background, in which the basic concepts are introduced and a section in which those concepts are tested, with the objective of exploring a number of worked-out examples that demonstrate and illustrate various classes of real-world problems and its solutions.
The topics include
Continuous and discrete signals, Sampling, Communication signals, DC (direct current) analysis, Transient analysis, AC (alternating current) analysis, Fourier series, Fourier transform, Spectra analysis, Frequency response, Discrete Fourier transform, Z-transform, Standard filters, IRR (infinite impulse response) and FIR (finite impulse response) filters
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Time Domain Representation of Continuous and Discrete Signals
Direct Current and Transient Analysis
Alternating Current Analysis
Fourier and Laplace
DTFT, DFT, ZT, and FFT
Analog and Digital Filters