- Instructor: Joseph Benbow
- Lectures: 17
- Students: 2623
- Duration: 10 weeks
Employee Onboarding is one of the most important aspects of Human Resource Management. A perfect onboarding of an employee makes him/her a loyal asset and helps in maintaining the retention rate of the employees in an organization.
In this course by Academy Europe, we will discuss the various nuances of employee onboarding in detail and learn why onboarding has become so popular in today’s dynamic workplaces.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
The readers of this tutorial are expected to have a fundamental understanding of diverse aspects related to Employee issues in an organization. It would also help if they are well-versed with the policies of their respective organization, which would help them in making strategies for onboarding employees.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is designed primarily for executives and managers who work under the HR department. It is also for those professionals who want to understand how to onboard new employees and how to introduce them to their work and to the organization.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Employee Onboarding - Introduction
Employee Onboarding - Objectives
Employee Onboarding - Importance
Employee Onboarding - Benefits
Employee Onboarding - Turnover
Employee Onboarding - Process
Employee Onboarding - Plan
Employee Onboarding - Preparation
Designating a Mentor
Employee Onboarding - Checklist
Employee Onboarding - Types
Employee Onboarding - Different Cadres
Employee Onboarding - Engaging Program
New Employee Follow-up
Employee Onboarding - Setting Expectations
Employee Onboarding - Assigning Work
Employee Onboarding - Providing Feedback