- Instructor: Elsa Nielsen
- Lectures: 15
- Students: 4925
- Duration: 10 weeks
Employee engagement is critical. Highly productive organizations have understood this fact a long ago where mediocre and low performing organizations have just started taking it seriously. It makes sense to engage employees and make them find a meaning in what they do. Employee Engagement can also be used in directing the employee’s behavior and actions. This course by Academy Europe covers the basics of Employee Engagement and explains how to utilize the human resources of a company in the best possible way.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
The readers of this tutorial are expected to have a basic understanding of the complexity of Employee Engagement and the strategies for engaging the employees of an organization. This will help in bringing out the best outcomes of the Employee Engagement.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is designed primarily for the Human Resource Department and the Managers, those who want to understand how to engage employees and themselves during challenging times. This tutorial will help HR executives to help motivate their workforce to deliver the desired output with the desired quality, especially under strict deadlines.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Employee Engagement - Introduction
Employee Engagement - Types
Employee Engagement - Steps for Success
Employee Engagement - The 10 C's
Employee Engagement - Process
Employee Engagement - Phases
Employee Engagement - Strategies
How to Engage Women Employees?
Employee Engagement - Drivers
Employee Engagement - How to Measure?
Employee Engagement - Effective Methods
Employee Engagement - Management Role
Employee Engagement - Activities
Employee Engagement - Benefits
Problems of Disengagement