- Instructor: Elena Nemayeva
- Lectures: 15
- Students: 6047
- Duration: 10 weeks
We can broadly define an embedded system as a microcontroller-based, software-driven, reliable, real-time control system, designed to perform a specific task. It can be thought of as a computer hardware system having software embedded in it. An embedded system can be either an independent system or a part of a large system. In this course by Academy Europe, we will explain all the steps necessary to design an embedded system and use it.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a good understanding of the concepts of basic electronics such as circuits, logic gates, etc.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial has been designed to help the students of electronics learn the basic-to-advanced concepts of Embedded System and 8051 Microcontroller.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Embedded Systems - Overview
Embedded Systems - Processors
Embedded Systems - Architecture Types
Embedded Systems - Tools & Peripherals
Embedded Systems - 8051 Microcontroller
Embedded Systems - I/O Programming
Embedded Systems - Terms
Embedded Systems - Assembly Language
Embedded Systems - Registers
Embedded Systems - Registers Bank/Stack
Embedded Systems - Instructions
Embedded Systems - Addressing Modes
Embedded Systems - SFR Registers
Embedded Systems - Timer/Counter
Embedded Systems - Interrupts