- Instructor: Martin Andersson
- Lectures: 9
- Students: 8737
- Duration: 10 weeks
E-Commerce or Electronics Commerce is a methodology of modern business, which addresses the requirements of business organizations. It can be broadly defined as the process of buying or selling of goods or services using an electronic medium such as the Internet. This course by Academy Europe takes adopts a simple and practical approach to explain the governing principles of e-commerce.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
This is a very basic tutorial that introduces the subject without getting into too much detail, hence we can safely claim there are no prerequisites. You can breeze through the tutorial with an elementary knowledge of market, buyers, sellers, and traditional commerce.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial would be useful for almost anyone having an inclination to learn how business is carried out using the principles of e-commerce.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
E-Commerce - Overview
E-Commerce - Advantages
E-Commerce - Disadvantages
E-Commerce - Business Models
E-Commerce - Payment Systems
E-Commerce - Security Systems
E-Commerce - B2B Model
E-Commerce - B2C Model
E-Commerce - EDI