- Instructor: Martin Andersson
- Lectures: 18
- Students: 5549
- Duration: 10 weeks
Distributed Database Management System (DDBMS) is a type of DBMS which manages a number of databases hoisted at diversified locations and interconnected through a computer network. It provides mechanisms so that the distribution remains oblivious to the users, who perceive the database as a single database. This course by Academy Europe discusses the important theories of distributed database systems. A number of illustrations and examples have been provided to aid the students to grasp the intricate concepts of DDBMS.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
This tutorial is an advanced topic that focuses of a type of database system. Consequently, it requires students to have a reasonably good knowledge on the elementary concepts of DBMS. Besides, an understanding of SQL will be an added advantage.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial has been prepared for students pursuing either a master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, particularly if they have opted for distributed systems or distributed database systems as a subject.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Distributed DBMS - Concepts
Distributed DBMS - Distributed Databases
Distributed Database Design
Failure and Recovery
Distributed DBMS Security