- Instructor: Isabella Marshall
- Lectures: 22
- Students: 3202
- Duration: 10 weeks
This tutorial provides you the basic understanding of concepts of database, database installation and management. At the end of the tutorial you should be equipped with well understanding of database management concepts.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial is designed for the readers pursuing education in database management domain and all enthusiastic readers.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
This tutorial is designed and developed for absolute beginners. Though, awareness about software systems, operating systems and computer fundamentals would be beneficial.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
DB2 - Introduction
DB2 - Server Installation
DB2 - Instance
DB2 - Databases
DB2 - Bufferpools
DB2 - Tablespaces
DB2 - Storagegroups
DB2 - Schemas
DB2 - Data Types
DB2 - Tables
DB2 - Alias
DB2 - Constraints
DB2 - Indexes
DB2 - Triggers
DB2 - Sequences
DB2 - Views
DB2 - with XML
DB2 - Backup and Recovery
DB2 - Database Security
DB2 - Roles
DB2 - LDAP
Completion of Course