- Instructor: Nikola Bendic
- Lectures: 21
- Students: 2457
- Duration: 10 weeks
A data warehouse is constructed by integrating data from multiple heterogeneous sources. It supports analytical reporting, structured and/or ad hoc queries and decision making. This tutorial adopts a step-by-step approach to explain all the necessary concepts of data warehousing.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have an understanding of basic database concepts such as schema, ER model, structured query language, etc.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial will help computer science graduates to understand the basic-to-advanced concepts related to data warehousing.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Data Warehousing - Overview
Data Warehousing - Concepts
Data Warehousing - Terminologies
Data Warehousing - Delivery Process
Data Warehousing - System Processes
Data Warehousing - Architecture
Data Warehousing - OLAP
Data Warehousing - Relational OLAP
Data Warehousing - Multidimensional OLAP
Data Warehousing - Schemas
Data Warehousing - Partitioning Strategy
Data Warehousing - Metadata Concepts
Data Warehousing - Data Marting
Data Warehousing - System Managers
Data Warehousing - Process Managers
Data Warehousing - Security
Data Warehousing - Backup
Data Warehousing - Tuning
Data Warehousing - Testing
Data Warehousing - Future Aspects
Data Warehousing - Interview Questions