- Instructor: Florence Payne
- Lectures: 9
- Students: 1027
- Duration: 10 weeks
Cycling is a very old sport where two or more individuals fix a source and a destination and whoever reaches the destination in minimum time is a winner. Now there many variants of this race has been made and racers can accordingly choose the variant in which they want to participate.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
A person who wants to become a cycle racer or want to know about this sport can get broad knowledge through this short tutorial.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
A person should have the knowledge of different types of cycle racing in order to become an all-rounder or to become a champion for a particular type of race.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Cycling - The Pedal Race
Cycling - Participating Countries
Cycling - Playing Environment
Cycling - Equipment
Cycling - Common Terms
How To Compete In Bicycle Races
Cycling - Championships
Cycling - Champions
Course of Completion