- Instructor: Silvia Alegre
- Lectures: 9
- Students: 1149
- Duration: 10 weeks
Anyone who is provided with a good, product, service or idea is a customer. Customer is king because he keeps every business afloat. Whether an organization offers a product or service, it cannot remain in business if it cannot find a group of people willing to become its customers. In this course, we will discuss how we can keep every customer − existing or potential − happy and satisfied so that the business flourishes.
We will also cover qualities of excellent customer service and different modes of providing it, like in-person, telephone, e-mail, etc.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before proceeding with the tutorial, the reader must have some knowledge about customer service and the responsibilities of a customer service professional.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is designed for professionals who have to deal with customers regularly, be it sales and marketing, customer support or help desk. This tutorial will also help those who want to take up customer service as their chosen profession.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Customer Service - Introduction
Customer Service - Attitude
Understanding Customer's Problem
Customer Service - Generating Business
Customer Service - In-Person
Customer Service - Over Phone
Customer Service - Difficult Customers
Electronic Customer Service
Customer Service - Mini Case Study