- Instructor: Mehmet Cem Demir
- Lectures: 12
- Students: 7161
- Duration: 10 weeks
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in a very broad way can be defined as the efforts made towards creating, developing, and maintaining a healthy and long-lasting relationship with the customers using technology. This tutorial is an introductory guide to CRM that touches upon various topics such as understanding 21st century customers and managing them, building value for them, CRM software, and future trends in CRM.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
We assume the reader has a basic knowledge of business administration, marketing concepts, basic database concepts, and software. Analytical thinking, strategic thinking, and good communication skills are a plus.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of Customer Relationship Management. It will be quite a useful learning material for all those readers who want to make a career in management and professionals who interact with customers as the face of their companies.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
CRM - Introduction
CRM - Types
CRM - Customer Relationships
CRM and Automation