- Instructor: Andrea Neumann
- Lectures: 7
- Students: 6233
- Duration: 10 weeks
In this course by Academy Europe, we will learn how to use a deep learning framework named Caffe2 (Convolutional Architecture for Fast Feature Embedding). Moreover, we will understand the difference between traditional machine learning and deep learning, what are the new features in Caffe2 as compared to Caffe and the installation instructions for Caffe2.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before you proceed with this tutorial, we assume that you have prior knowledge about deep learning framework, machine learning library PyTorch and programming languages such as C++, Python and MATLAB. If you are novice to any of the technologies mentioned before, you can refer to the respective tutorials before beginning with this tutorial.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is designed for those who have keen interest in learning about creating models and new algorithms for solving problems with the help of a modular and scalable deep learning framework, Caffe2. Furthermore, it is for the programmers who are eager to bring their creations to scale with the help of graphics processing units (GPUs) in the cloud or to common people on mobile with cross – platform libraries.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Caffe2 - Introduction
Caffe2 - Overview
Caffe2 - Installation
Caffe2 - Verifying Access to Pre-Trained Models
Image Classification Using Pre-Trained Model
Caffe2 - Creating Your Own Network
Caffe2 - Defining Complex Networks